View Single Post
Old 2011-02-16, 22:54   Link #1263
TJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkel View Post
Oh I see it, yeah it looks like he says he's unfortunately not involved in the X360 version. Thanks for pointing it out.

So I suppose the big question is... who's gonna pen the new scenarios? Uchikoshi?
Uchikoshi works exclusively for Chun Soft now. Whether he's involved with another company's product depends on his employer's flexibility regarding these matters (it's pretty rare for a company employee to get that kind of freedom though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos!
Not sure what was Cyberfront thinking... Are they thinking being the 1st to release among the competitors of the series(Code18, BCAD, E17 remake) would let them have the bigger sales? I would think that 5pb's pretty safe irregardless of the release date since they're targetting fans of the original series. And up to now no news on Code18 makes this even more worrying.
Do they really expect much from Code18? I think they're just capitalizing on the current popularity of sci-fi adventures, such as Steins;Gate. Of course, everyone else has the same idea too.

CyberFront has never had any vision or long-term plan for their KID properties, so I can't see Code18 being a special case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce
Oh yeah, almost forgot that Ever17 had two other writers. Again, I really wish I knew who did what part.
All I know is that Nakazawa wrote You's scenario.
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote