Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-19, 14:13   Link #10006
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
For instance a guy might assume the girl he's crushing on is "pure" in a conservative manner, only to see her snort cocaine at a party, somewhat breaking that image.
UGH -...- I hate that feeling when reality feels so distant and you wonder if you are actually there or back in your room tripping out.

Yes, most break ups are short term and it's from short term social changes. When someone loses that desperate need of being in a relationship from when they were 'single and looking'.

That or the mystery. Where once the couple begin to uncover each others character; that sense of curiosity dissipates and motivation to continue the relationship in the same vibrant manner is gone.

I think a lot of short term break ups are simply lack of continual interest and then covered up with some lazily thrown together excuses that you want your friends to believe is break-up worthy.
-----------------------
Has anyone broken up with someone and made up again? If so, how did that go. I've been dumped twice where my ex-gf would try to make up again after 6 months of no communication. o__O
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote