View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 03:26   Link #7
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
5 years is quite awhile. Anyways anyone know what chapter the anime ended at? Im not interested in reading the manga I just wonder how much story is past the anime. And depending on the amount I can keep the idea of a 2nd season alive haha.
The last two anime episodes were original material never featured in the manga, which was the hot topic of contempt amongst fans out there arguing that the anime should had followed all the way to the conclusion of the Northern Campaign faithfully as it happened in the manga.

Instead, the anime resorted to an original confrontation for the last fight covered in its last two episodes leading to a made-up ending.

The anime follows the manga up to the twenty-fourth episode of its broadcast, however, even in that mentioned episode the changes and deviation from the manga to the anime-original conclusion were made more than evident.

You're asking, then I tell you the anime follows the manga from the 1st chapter up to the 61st chapter, though it completely drops the conclusion of the 61st chapter in favor of the original ending.