View Single Post
Old 2010-08-25, 05:44   Link #1047
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Their skill is what made them a perfect combination, not their personality's (it doesn't have anything to do with how much they new each other).
I never mentioned their personalities. Also, yes, how well you know a person does affect how well you work with them.

Quote:
Because Sakura didn't have an experience in fighting a puppeteer. Chiyo helped her move around Sasori's atacks while Sakura could still use her chakra for super strenght if Chiyo let her.
So what if she hadn't gone up against a puppeteer? Does someone have to be their to hold their hand every time they go up against an unfamiliar opponent? Also, you're pretty much reinforcing my point that Chiyo was doing everything for Sakura and she could only use her chakra if she "let" her.

Quote:
Still she beat them with her strenght, so what if she had help.
Hey, I just beat a video game! So what if someone had to play a good chunk of it for me?

Quote:
You can also say how unrealistically convenient is for Naruto to learn sage mode right before pain atack. Or how Sasuke used Amaterasu to stop Bee.
I can and I do. 95% of Naruto Part II has been complete ass and the Sakura/Chiyo/Sasori fight is no exception (and as for Naruto learning sage mode, at least there been a whole training arc building up to it before hand).

Quote:
Super strenght
Healing
Poisons

Considering that all Naruto learned was Odama rasengan and he is the main character. Than by all means Sakura did better than others.
Sadly, you probably have a point.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote