Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days' (Dash) [2nd season]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 22:03   Link #2039
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that wasn't a bad way to wrap it up. Figured they'd want to put some focus on the Becky/Milhi. Of course finally got a look into Cinque's point of view. Isn't going to go after anyone until he can overcome Nanami. Even with the year of hero experience, couldn't topple her in a one on one showdown. Of course I actually wish they had shown that fight.

In a sense one negative from this second season is the things that happened offscreen. Would have liked that Cinque/Nanami fight and the Cinque/Eclair/Yuki team fight. Of course with 13 episodes had to make calls whether to insert more little one episode stories or expand the fights.

Nice little moments in this episode though. Like Becky freaking out when Cinque actually did call her Rebecca. That was rather fun to watch . Also nice job by Eclair pretty smoothly giving Cinque a gift without any real fluster on her part.

Does seem like this isn't the end for this series and I'm alright with that. I just enjoy watching these people. So if we get more of this show I'll welcome it.