View Single Post
Old 2007-09-04, 10:56   Link #236
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonjour View Post
OMG, what is wrong with you people! Blaming Mitsuki for the accident Haruki (or whatever) got into!

Did you ever had yourself in an accident or lost someone dearly, or wished an event never happened!? They weren't PLANNED, they were just happening in the essence of time, Mitsuki NEVER knew it would have happened to Haruka, she didn't planned it, and she certainly didn't want Haruka to be smashed and with that stupid truck!

The only thing I didn't like about Mitsuki, as Echoes said, is she slept with another man, which is their friend which makes it worse! But I find that 'friend' at fault, he knew Mitsuki was at mental retard state, so he shouldn't have agreed! Men are such lustful creatures, really!
No one is suggesting that she planned it out or anything, it was more an argument as to whether or not she was responsible, partially, for the accident. It's all coincidences of course, and no one meant any harm.

Shinji should of course have held back, and his actions are not excusable, but in his circumstances holding back was easier said than done.
I don't think Shinji was the kind of guy who was just out to get laid, it wasn't just lust that led to his actions, he had genuine feelings for Mitsuki, I believe.