View Single Post
Old 2011-06-23, 08:21   Link #29
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
As for characters, Lucario is obviously out. Some new Pokemon from GenV will take his place.
Most likely Zoroark.

Quote:
As for Viewtiful Joe; that's an interesting idea! Why not?
Not popular enough I'd imagine.

Quote:
Curious what they'll do with the Fire Emblem characters. Marth is obviously staying since he's so popular. Ike, though? He's not a new character, and technically he's not the most recent Fire Emblem leader (Marth is). Could he be removed in favor of Sigurd, to promote a Fire Emblem 4 3DS game (conjecture, since they've released FE1 and FE3 on the DS, don't assume this to be happening)? MAKE IT SO, NINTENDO!
Sigurd would be too good to be true, still thoroughly annoyed they removed Roy for Ike. Personally never liked Ike an awful lot though thats more because when he hit the scene was about the time the FE series really began to go down the drain. It maybe they simply use older Ike from FE10.

Quote:
Megaman Network Transmission did pretty well in terms of bringing EXE into the realm of 2D-ish. They could use some of the more popular battle chips for his attacks that aren't his buster, I suppose. Overall, though, I do agree that Megaman or X would work better either way. I'd definitely like to see one of them in here, preferably classic Megaman.
Think I would actually like Megaman.EXE over classic or X, he was a good update to the series, though I'm fine with any as long they stay the hell away from Star Force. If they decide to push their luck, I wouldn't mind MMZ Zero as well, he really doesn't get enough appreciation.

My only real hopes is they bring back proper comboes into the game and tone the hell down Metaknight. I know Sakurai fanboys the guy as does everyone else but it was really ridiculous how he outprioritized everyone. Maybe also make hazards in levels a hell lot less damaging and fatal so its actually reasonable to play them without getting robbed of a win.

I wouldn't mind Final Smashes making it back into the game but they'd need a huge nerfbat and for that terribad smash ball mechanic to be rid of.