View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 10:05   Link #138
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm pretty sure I haven't said the former. In fact, this is what I said, in quoting you:

I used comparatives to say that the PLA is not as under the command of the civilian government as most militaries are liable to be, contrary to your assumption (which I would have said "like" instead of "as"). You've basically been engaging in strawman arguments this whole time.
Strawman? I just refuted that all those companies you named, to be some super-PLA money generator that can let the military get off government hook, then proceed to start a war or something. I pointed out their revenue would be mere mils (not even pennies!) on the dollar.

You are the guy who claimed Everbright and those companies are PLA fronts, and all I brought up was Huawei, which is currently getting an hard-on by the Republicans, claiming them to be some kind of spy network because their founder was a former PLA engineer.

You throw out random names and rumors, I come back after reading their actual history and in certain cases, financial filling at stock exchanges.

So come on man! Bring out more companies of suspected PLA money generators. We can have a economical analysis of their feasibly right here on the spot.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote