Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 07:03   Link #27162
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I don't feel sorry for her but i do feel sorry for the two guys who got fired.

She felt all high and mighty thinking she caught some sexists without confronting the men and explaining what they actually meant with "Dongle". She thought by tweeting it, she was a Hero but instead it just expose her for what a hypocrite and a Smug she is.

In the end, i hope the two guys who were fired are rehired or get new jobs.
As for her......... she better act more appropriate next time if she gets a new job.
Still, I think the case and the divided community that followed is a result of how distinct the weak and strong are in our first-world societies. Strong women would have easily brushed off that comment, or delivered a sarcastic remark to the guys that will net them a drink or two from these men.

Weak women just get pissed. With the advent of "feminazism" and these weak women banding together under the banner, not a wonder why men no longer compete with each other for mates; no guy would want to have weak offspring. And without competition due to the lack of strong women, men just get weaker and they no longer hone their "manliness" in order to attract a viable mate.

And there you go. Lower birth rates and eventual extinction. Though it is disturbing to note that strong, good women are either married/engaged, lesbians or fujoshis - like the way why strong, good men are gay, married or broke.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.