Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-18, 00:02   Link #1
Tetra Vaal
Banned

Thumbs up Breaking Bad - Season 4

Well, with its premiere tonight after about a 13 month hiatus, 'Breaking Bad' once again reaffirms that its the best show on all of television right now. The character of Gus, as malevolent and abrasive his decisions are, is one of the most likeable villains in quite some time. There wasn't a moment in this episode where I didn't feel like I was on the edge of my seat, just tension building throughout the entire duration. How many shows can say they went on a year+ hiatus, only to come back with a season premiere that has a season finale type quality to it? Not many.

This show is on a whole different level right now. No matter how many superlatives I use to praise it, it wouldn't be superfluous or without merit. This is the show that sets the standard. There's no 'True Blood', 'Boardwalk Empire' 'Game of Thrones', 'Dexter', etc, etc. that can compete with this show. There's no Bryan Cranstons or Aaron Pauls on those shows. There isn't a brilliant and dedicated mind like Vince Gilligan overseeing those series'. This show is the best thing since sliced bread.

If you've yet to check out this series, you better hop on board soon, 'cause when the time comes for this series to check out, it will be talked about for years to come, much like 'The Sopranos.'

'Breaking Bad' is the new standard.

Last edited by Tetra Vaal; 2011-07-18 at 00:16.
Tetra Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote