Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 09:30   Link #20247
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
I understand why she is so powerfull what I can't understand is how she ever got that powerfull.
You know, living for 200+ years isn't just for show ...

Honestly though we still don't know anything about Akasha's history - apart from the fact that she has somehow gotten involved with Issa and was one of the three dark lords who defeated Alucard.

Quote:
Yet vampires also always bow down to those that are stronger.
Though I can understand that Akasha would not like such a position and would back down quietly.
Actually I think that the knowledge that Alasja is a Shinso vampire wasn't publicly known in the Shuzen family due to the fact that it would lead to some power hungry vampire appearing who would want to obtain the power of a Shinso vampire.

In other words, I believe that Akasha might have purposefully taken a lower position in the Shuzen family to hide her own identity.

Quote:
Yet Alucard was sleeping underneath that mansion. The one thing that can stop him from going beserk is her. It makes no sense for Issa to risk alucard going lose just to please Gyokuro.
Actually the thing that was sealing Alucard was Akasha's Shinso power, so naturally speaking it would be better for Akasha to be away from that place, rather then risk the reawakening of Alucard when Gyukuro or Akasha would lose control during a official wife - lover argument.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote