View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 09:33   Link #2174
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I think that both unohana and zaraki aren't strong enough to win against the top shitritters right now. but them fighting will make one of them strong enough (zaraki in theory) and in order to do it he has to kill unohana in theory. of course i doubt she will die, but he will cross that threshold of power and possibly her too assuming they both survive. i mean come on... she's gotta break out her bankai in a real fight at some point
Quote:
I don't really understand WHY it's necessary for them to fight, but I like it. I mean, let's put it into perspective for a second - you have two ridiculously talented killers and are facing an invasion, yet you pit them against one another in a battle to the death? What the hell sense does that make?
well, to me the purpose of the fight is clear. it's to bring out zaraki's bankai. unohana seems to be the one person that he respects the most as far as fighting abilities are concerned. he will probably do everything in his power to defeat her, including drawing out his own bankai.