View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 14:32   Link #16
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
The thing is, this poll is mostly for those who watch the anime, not read the manga. Surprising that by that logic A-tan has any votes at all because she was only shown in maybe 5 mins of screen time all together and said one line. Im guessing most, if not all, the votes for A-tan are from manga readers.
I pondered whether inserting her in the poll or not, but since I figured she would have had her fair amount of votes, I thought I didn't want people to flood the "Others" options. If in a poll the "others" options is one of those with the higher number of votes, someone not familiar with the series may enter the thread and say "hey, what kind of characters did you put in the poll then?"
Hence I just decided to give A-tan her own spot to shine. It also serves for us non manga readers as an appetizer for a 3rd season, doesn't it ?

A-tan aside, the character with the most considerable ratio between minutes of screentime and votes is certainly Izumi, I guess she's just way too cute, outside and inside ("Hayata-kun!"). I'm glad for Ayumu, among my favourites since the first season, now having her own well deserved moment of glory.