View Single Post
Old 2010-12-22, 21:48   Link #20227
luckyssol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Let's be fair. I have standards. People here have standards. I'd like him to be the culprit because I've been arguing it for a long time. I've been on a bunch of rereads so if I find that this happens and it's written badly I'm not going to claim it's right on the spot. Just like I didn't do that with Kyrie's Tea Party even though I was partial to her too. I've been analyzing the story so I want my deconstruction to be pieced together. There has to be a heart to it though. I beleive it can be written in a way that works.
To be honest I would really disappointed if George was the culprit. I have done several rereads as well and I can't put together enough evidence to clearly finger him as the culprit. But that's just me.

I really like your theory on George as well. That's why I placed a link to it at the top of my Asumu theory. I think you should focus more on the wedding proposal. It's appeared in so many games that it cannot be unimportant in my opinion:
-If Battler returns a year earlier, it's a year before George's proposal.
-If Battler returns a year latter then George already proposed.
Seems like the pivot point. No?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
You're being a bit arrogant don't you think?
I wouldn't speak to just anyone like that. Some people deserve respect and some deserve less.