View Single Post
Old 2011-04-11, 15:38   Link #20
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Best part of the manga was the alters, I agree absolutely. That being said, I thought that the anime had a more visible passion about it that the manga failed to capture fully, so I still consider the anime the superior story
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I must admit I know next to nothing about sCRYed, but the promo art looks strangely like that Sacred Seven project they announced.

...this thread is just full of surprises ...

Sacred Seven is most likely the spiritual successor of sCRYed, just with more appealing art style. Though it remains to be seen if it can be as hotblooded as sCRYed was.

I do admit that there's an uncanny similarity between the two (SUnrise recyling ideas and repacking them as new?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yeah I remember the reactions from lots of people lol, "but but but they understand each other now, why are they fighting?" Well yeah they understand each other, and were far more similar than they would've thought possible, but it doesn't mean they like each other. Also Kazuma probably wanted a rubber match since Ryuhou stomped his ass so many times in the series.

Best part of last episode fight was when the altars were gone and it went to hand to hand...
Lol, I didn't mind that they fought again in the last episode, it was admittedly, the most fitting ending for the show. My problem was how it felt like the show sort of dragged on to give us that ending (admittedly. I might need to rewatch the show to remember what was it I felt that made it drag)