Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 23:56   Link #187
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
This show would have been great if not for that little wiener Mahiro pushing all my rage buttons.

Aside from the fact that being raised in an old-school western culture makes me very, very angry when women are hit; seeing the cheap little emo pissant gets stabby with a fork when he doesn't like what others are saying, really grinds my gears.

Wrap your brain around that for a second... somebody says something silly, and he grabs a fork and stabs them... he stabs them because he dislikes what they said.

I the great anime pantheon of FailMales to hate, there are useless characters, there are whiney characters, there are emo's and navel-gazers; but cheap little self absorbed flip-out spazzes Mahiro are the utter nadir.

I wish he was real, if only so I could make sure his fingers could never grip a fork again.

Whatever hack writer thought beating and stabbing women, or women like entities makes great comedy, deserves a kick in the jewels too.
just so you know, the writer of the original novel is female. and what mahiro beat up here is Nyarlathotep, The Crawling Chaos, him of a thousand masks. she could change her form into a tentacle monster or a man if she like.