View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 01:51   Link #211
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
The story line is pretty interesting. I think I can relate to Kirito. There are a couple things I don't see realistic in the first episode.

1. Kirito (beta tester) helping out a noob
If he was like level 20 helping out a noob, I can believe but both starting out the same time and both stayed at level 1 until GM introduction. If a game is released I'm pretty sure people will start leveling as fast as they could, unless they are those who actually read everything. The storyline should be easy to follow so rushing to high level I don't see a problem.

2. Too many females. Sure there are females playing mmos but there are just way too many. lmfao

3. Early area is way too empty, and no one pk'ing.

4. 2000 died only in a month? that's it? and still on first floor.

Everything else I find it pretty interesting. Would keep watching until the end.
Spoiler for :

I swear, if any producers of a game creates something which if the character in-game dies, the person who played that character dies also, that is considered mass murder through online means.

Though, what happen if there is a maintenance halfway through the game? All of them die? The producers of the game have to consider that factor too.