View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 11:43   Link #72
inisipis

It's a very lovely and very entertaining episode. It presented us with different aspect on why we love this show. There some hilarious slapstick's in the beginning, jealousy to a love triangle, a burgeoning romance and strong hints of a characters past and problems.

I guess we can assume that Rikka parents are divorced, like I suspect from the OP picture I posted, that It might have triggered Rikka to fall deeper in into her Chuuni problem as a way to escape from the harsh reality. It also probably made her distant from her sister, who seems bitter with the whole thing and just wanted Rikka to be like her, stop fantasizing and admit the hard truth that our parents don't care about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I also found interesting when Rikka hits Yuuta with the broom in the pool scene. "My hand slipped" was obviously an excuse.
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong in what Yuuta had just said right before, so I can only conclude that she didn't like that he was talking with Shinka.
I can't think of anything else, but it's strange, he wasn't really doing anything that he didn't do before a lot of times...
I think because Yuuta was briefly ogling Shinka's sexy figure(after that male gaze shot) that it made him pause for a while before getting back to talk. Rikka doesn't like to show it in her face but she's very much displeased, yes siree.