View Single Post
Old 2008-02-25, 01:08   Link #14
UzumakiW
J-rocker

Send a message via AIM to UzumakiW Send a message via Yahoo to UzumakiW
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
The thing about InuYasha is that it was still outputting great episodes near the end of the anime. Even though my interest in it has waned, from time to time, episodes such as 147-148: "The Tragic Love Song of Destiny", 153: "The Cruel Reunion of Fate", 159: "Kohaku's Decision and Sango's Heart", 162: "Forever with Lord Sesshomaru", and 163: "Kohaku, Sango and Kirara: The Secret Flower Garden", were very touching and delivers a sense of completion of some sort to the anime, unlike Rurouni Kenshin, where they just stop the fillers abruptly due to low ratings.

(Just a note, but the anime was right to end InuYasha when they ended it, because the manga is still ongoing.)
Oh, I know this. I'm just saying that some of the newer episodes after the first few seasons weren't as good as the episodes in the first few seasons. To me, pretty much every episode in the first few seasons was great, but when it got to the seasons after, some of the episodes weren't as good, but I'm not saying they were bad. I know there were great episodes in the seasons after, I don't doubt that because I can think of some good ones right now, but I thought every episode in the first few seasons were the best