View Single Post
Old 2009-04-02, 00:28   Link #183
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I fail to see how any show involving the use of giant robots in battle is "realistic." If you people want to watch a show with realism in it, go watch a live-action television program that isn't on Sci-Fi or HBO or the like.
You do know that GUNDAM created the genre of "Realistic ROBOS"...Before Gundam every Big robot show was a kid standing on the shoulder of a Big a$$ bot as it did what it wanted or was commanded to do...So Gundam does have a "realism" at work that separates it in it's sub-genre...Not to say Gundam 00 (Robot wise) was more realistic than it was Soopa ROBOS, but IMO it was purposeful mix of the 2 elements...Soopa-ROBOS under the guise of Realistic ROBO...

Quote:
Lastly, a mod here is really not to reinforce your likings for a show... he is really just here to monitor in case shit hits the fan.

- Tak
I've never been to a forum in all my years where the mod basically hates the show he mods...Only here...And by here I mean this forum, not animesuki where every other mod loves, likes, or at some point loved the show they moderate...Usually people ask to mod a forum where they like the material...