View Single Post
Old 2008-11-27, 07:24   Link #4006
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
No, most Kallen fans I have talked to at the very least did not hate C.C at first if they eventually disliked her. Namely because she was actually interesting in R1. But they held off on the Geass plot too long and her character stagnated because of it. The mysterious character hook can only hold someone's attention for so long before they start wanting to see more from that character. Regardless of personal taste on character traits, C.C's character was poorly utilized and executed in R2.

The only character development that C.C has had in R2 was in episode fifteen. Even then it was not really character development as most of it was devoted to her background in Geass and some scenes between Lelouch and Charles. Not to mention after that episode her character was effectively reset into that child version of her and stopping any character development that could have happened. So no I would have to disagree that she had more character development then Suzaku. Actually I'd say they are about the same, which would lead into another grip I have of how R2 handled Suzaku's character. -.-
Nah. Suzaku had a lot of development than C.C. Moe C.C. was just for fanservice or a temporary twist or something. Or else they wouldn't be able to put the Moe C.C. X Anya scene.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote