View Single Post
Old 2009-08-12, 15:20   Link #1167
KnightOfTwo

Ok this may sound like a completely far fetched theory (tiny bombs anyone?) but please stick with me here and if anyone has already come up with anything similar I apologize.

My idea goes that Battler is actually part of the cause of the murders although not the actual culprit. This relates to his "sin" which takes place 6 years prior to the main storyline. We all know Battler has not been a part of the Ushiromiya family for six years, and Ange is at the time of the murders six years old. Now the way it goes is Battlers mom dies and his dad hooks up with Kyrie and they get married and have a daughter. Well Battler feels as if everything is being stolen from him and wishes ill upon the Ushiromiya family, another reason why he ends up leaving the family and changes his name. So after six years he calms down and forgets about the wish he makes and returns to the family. As we know severe forms of malice and ill will in this series tend to manifest themselves in the form of the black witch. This would explain why Battler manages to survive to the end of each of the EPs since he in a way caused the incident.

I know it makes virtually no sense but at this point I would say almost anything is possible..... except of course WITCHES!
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote