View Single Post
Old 2010-10-18, 07:14   Link #63
CWW
Lurker

Now I know you guys got excited from watching this amazing episode and want to post your impressions as quick as possible, but you may want to double check your grammar in the future. I know English isn't your first language for some of you, which is fine, but from you guys living in the US, it's pretty to hard to read through. Sorry if this offends you. It's nothing personal.

Moving on, epic showdown between father and son, and rather familiar too. Kyousuke isn't very bright to expose Kirino's secret collection, but he made up for it by his manliness. Father is unfazed though and brings up good points instead of resorting to bickering. Awesome parent. I know I wouldn't want my 14 year old daughter be exposed to dirty stuff. Son, eh, that's puberty. I know, gender equality and all that, but in reality it's a little different.

Anyway, I really like how it's resolved within minutes, realistic or not, instead of dragging it out and taking all the fun out of the show. We now have 9 more episodes for some juicy nerd behaviour in their natural habitat and hopefully a second season in the future. Manami fighting!