View Single Post
Old 2004-08-17, 11:48   Link #83
Dalavita
Jounin

If you ask me, a Naruto x Hinata pairing is guaranteed in the Naruto stories but I think it'll happen after he makes hokage (sad but most possible reason).
(Gotta love Hinata and those sexy white eyes.)

I mean, Naruto who has been alone for his entire life without anyone, I'm sure Naruto would turn gay if Sasuke decided to show him love so I think it's all on Hinata's side wether to work up some courage or not.

The other guaranteed pairing is a Sasuke x Sakura pairing wether it's before he kills Itachi or when he's going to restore his clan and you know what that means I mean. Who else except Sakura would Sasuke have his eyes on when he's done rolling in Itachis blood.

The only substitute for Sakura would be banging around alot but I don't think that would be same same as "rescurrecting the Uchiha clan".

Other than that, I don't think there are any guaranteed pairings.
It's either Shikamaru x Temari or Shikamaru x Ino since we've gotten alot of hints for both pairings. If you ask me, Shikamaru should make a harem since he's a PIMP!

Naruhina, Sasusaku and ShikaIno (maybe ShikaTemari) are the pairings that will most likely happen. I can't see any more couples together except for the very end when the show end just to show what each one of the characters did. Holding eachother or something but now romance at all.

Can I ask you guys, what the hell is the deal with Kakashi x Iruka pairings? They've spoken to eachother like 2 - 3 times at most. Oh well, I'm perfectly sure that no yaoi pairing will ever happen in the show.
(Never say never doesn't apply here!)

My 2 cents.
Dalavita is offline   Reply With Quote