Thread: I like 2D Girls
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-02, 07:52   Link #6
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Well I thought, it is obvious that girls hate each other. Why do you think there never was a female president?(eventhough all the women have voting rights) In the work field. Girls tend to see each other as rivals rather then allies and then complain about men who help each other out.

Though this is partly written as a joke, theres some truth in it. :O
*went to an all girls high school*

I came out hating my own gender, I missed guys.
Girls are manipulative, two faced, sniping, conniving, bitch, whiny, backstabbing bitches when in packs and I never associated myself with a group.
Entered 6th form, took computing, was 3 girls and 25 boys at age 16/17 = heaven for me.
In terms of power and position, if the woman more than proves herself capable, i've no ill will towards her, i'd vote or support her.
What i hate is groups of girls all huddled together, then i'm as suspcious as any guy would be.

Plus, I'm a tomboy of sorts and almost all of my hobbies are 99.9% male dominated
Aside from being one, and experiencing same emotions as a woman, i typically don't have anything in common with most hobby wise, makes ice breaking a tricky issue...

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote