View Single Post
Old 2009-05-07, 08:38   Link #163
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Welkin a secondary character??? CHEW KIDDING ME MAHN!

Without my boy Welk, the Gallian Military would be toast! How dare ye call him secondary.
Some viewers think of his character as being secondary because of his lack of interaction with Alicia in this episode. As far as determining the importance of characters, this is a bit of a poor litmus test, so you don't have to get worked up about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
And does anyone know the numbers involved in this war? It seems to me like the whole Gallian Military was wiped out in that attack back in ep 4.
I'm curious as to the numbers and scale of the conflict as well, but it's clear that all that was lost was the company or battalion that Damon sent up against the supply base. The only reason it's confusing is because the show/game decided to make him a general rather than a major or colonel. There's no reason for the losses to be much greater than that, and if they were, we would have seen a very different reaction from the Gallian high command. For one thing, they certainly wouldn't be trying to attack again.

Please note that hints about future events are not welcome in this thread. If you have a question that will lead to a spoiler, do so in the Game thread instead of just putting it in a spoiler tag:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial post
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.