View Single Post
Old 2011-10-21, 10:45   Link #101
tsunade666

nah, I didn't say that I would like a 1 movie adaptation for WWIII. An Ideal would be 2 movie at least with a massive cliffhanger in movie 1 like the arrival of Gabriel. That would make the fans kill the studio and a riot would emerge okay setting that aside. Movie has at least better budget and good animation or steady one. JC staff has the track records of doing bad animation where it doesn't count. So by making the WWIII a movie. I probably would go rage rage on ups and down on certain aspect. Plus a whole year of planning makes it a lot better. And I don't think that with that much time they can still screw it up.

And I wait for years on movies before so having Index wait for a year or 2 to see a great presentation wouldn't be bad. And even if i ended up ranting by the time it's been shown and I said I wish I would want to see it too. Then that's just honest feelings of wanting to see it but it's not like I can watch it <.< the same applies for the past movie I watch.

Now if they show the movie by year 2013 or 2014
The WWIII movie. I might not ended up waiting a year or 2 because by that time I'm sure to have graduated already and had a job