View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 08:29   Link #22
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Also i find it kind of odd that you are making this petition.

I can recall a similar situation a few months ago in the guilty crown thread (when it did not have it's own sub forum), that you were making lot's rants about some episodes yourself.
Some people also find your rants somewhat distracting from the topic back then (most of the time the similar complaints how bad Shuu was as a main character or the plot itself).
So how is this situation different from yours in the guilty crown general discussion topic back then?
Like I said... the overly negative rants polarize the discussion. The so called rants you speak of was just me addressing people who asked me about it. I was even pm'ed by people demanding I TAKE a position on the show, even though I was merely neutral (ie. didn't care for the hate nor didn't see the love) and only answering because people were going out of their way to get answers out of me. Also the so called people "I ranted with" I redirected to pm and had the conversation there and as far as I know the so called rant was over and done in 1/2 pms with both of us agreeing on certain points. You can ask an admin to verify the logs if you want. I don't want to play the victim; if it means my own views would get axed in some thread I'm fine with it.

And some of you who reponded aren't exactly angels yourselves; so let's not go there.