View Single Post
Old 2012-05-25, 15:51   Link #225
SeagullCrazy
Endless Witch-Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Book View Post
Just finished Inquisition of the Golden Witch. Overall I enjoyed it, but I wish I would have been in the interactive part some more. I made the choice of
Spoiler:
so I kind of feel I got cut off way earlier than I should have. From what I understood reading on this board, I couldn't just restart and try and find a better path either...

The Tea Party was neat though, and the ??? was nice as well.
Since you've read the Tea Party to the very end, this should unlock the ability for you to redo the main game and take as many different routes as you want. The only reason it's limited the first time is to make the game as "unfair" as possible. I guarantee you there's a ton more content than you were able to see the first time around, even if you were to make it all the way to the end. That's just how I made the game; no one can see everything on their first playthrough.

And don't feel too bad, Meta-Battler himself fell for that trap too. But interestingly enough he was able to deduce the truth even without playing the rest of the game. I gave him five chances to guess the culprit; he made a guess on the first one, wasted three more on joke theories, and for his final theory he narrowed it down to either the culprit or an innocent person. Unfortunately for him, he picked the innocent. Had he been given one more chance (or had he wasted one less theory) he would have solved it perfectly in five tries.