View Single Post
Old 2013-03-25, 19:10   Link #3937
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yes

Exactly.

He is still very capable of some emotional responses and it is shown he likes to trigger emotional responses in others.

But we aren't being shown much of the actual situation and even the point of views don't match. Lets take the situation with their father.

Tatsuya believes his father sees him only as a tool, merely used as a piece of recovery equipment for research samples and as as the manga put it not as a researcher used for his knowledge or skills.

Miyuki believes he is trying to use Tatsuya's talents and genius.

These 2 Points of view are pretty incompatible as if Miyuki is right then Tatsuya can't be seen as just a piece of recovery equipment for research samples, If Tatsuya is right then Miyuki is wrong about wanting to leach off his genius.

And what do we see when they meet? Does their father belittle Tatsuya? No. Does he demand he return to working for him? No Does he stick up for the financial manager of the Yotsoba House, who is basically in control of his company? Not really. He reprimands Tatsuya for speaking poorly of his mother and completely misreads him and seems more then a bit taken aback by his statement that he doesn't hate his mother.
True because even if we knew the story from everyone points of view the story wouldn't change much since Tatsuyas action can only come from his decisions which inevitably can from his point of view even if they had the best intentions in the end if he decided to fight them (either because he doesn't know or doesn't care" if they had reasons other than the ones he thinks us knowing everything will not change anything that will happened) .
Before i'm flooded by people telling me I'm wrong ,I'm not saying that if Tatsuya knew everything he would not change his mind. At the end of the day tatsuya is the main character so of course the world will see is influence from his point of view.
About what Miyuki
Spoiler for Miyuki's thoughts on this situation:

I got something different i think she only pretended to be trick. AT least on the father i think they are pretty similar views.