View Single Post
Old 2007-01-19, 13:34   Link #24
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That's true, the point about Sai and Sakura. But there was a real sense of closure to that attack though, with Asuma's image appearing and all. It may not be over yet though, this fight seems be very drawn out. I wonder how much Kishi intends to yo-yo back and forth between Hidan and Shika having the advantage.
Ya personally, i really do hope the fight is over... seriously, that death has some serious closure to it, it would be kinda ruined for them to really drag it out any furthar after that... hopefully kishi is just being realistic by having sai and sakura go to shika, and not implying the the fight isn't over... i mean, it does just make sence that kakashi would want said and sakura to back up shika...

Though two things kinda bug me... the big thing is not knowing the exact nature of hidan's abilities... is it really a god's protection or is it actully somekind of bloodline that hidan only thinks is the power of a god... Another minor thing that bugs me is that shika's victory doesn't seem at all desperate... i mean, ever since shika got hidan alone, shika's been pretty much in control of the entire fight, everything going just as planned... sure it does reflect shika's genius, but that feeling of desperation is just very effective it showing how powerful of a fight it was... it really gives the feeling that the character really did give everything he had t take down the guy... though this is more a minor concern for me, i still prefer the closure of this current ending

Random theory: what if, we could get both of those concerns out of the way... Hidan is finished, however it turns out that his powers are the result of some powerful spirit/god/demon, and with hiden's defeat that demon attempts to lashout at shika with divine wrath... Shika will have to defend himself with sai and sakura coming to back him up and the fight will end in a desperate fight... random theory that just made up, and will probably not bother defending =p... not sure whether or not it would ruin the closure of hidan's finish
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote