View Single Post
Old 2009-11-26, 13:00   Link #268
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStormtrooper View Post
Though, I figure Dasha would be much less fanservice-y in RA1.
That's a reasonable supposition; it helps that Dasha is much more professional in her dealings with the commander than Zofia turned out to be.

Quote:
Also, Selvaria in Nadia's uniform.
Quite workable. Professional, yet appealing without being, well, trashy.

Quote:
Good point abou Burton, given the Allied situation, they need more then just Tanya. Perhaps the Colonel would make up for Tanya's shortcomings vs vehicles?
I'd thought about that, but I couldn't find a way to square that with the concept of this Burton being more of a stealthy operative than a brute-force unit. Should you devise an appropriate 'solution', feel free to share it... maybe an EMP grenade that disables vehicles for a short time?
Anyways, something else occured to me: if, in this universe, one of the Imperial black programs involves 'Artificial Valkyrur'... let's say it's gotten to the point where the AVTs (Artificial Valkyrur Troopers; seen in VC2) are being fielded in a limited fashion ('operational testing detachments'). Well, if those weapons can be carried by infantry, some bright spark might get the idea of mounting them on Jeep-analogues (packs of which would make devastating raid units) or even as main armament on MBTs... in which latter situation they'd benefit from better targeting gear (improved range and accuracy) and cooling systems (higher fire rate).
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote