View Single Post
Old 2011-03-31, 23:47   Link #2124
kaigan
Segmentation fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't know if it was posted yet at least I didn't see a link in the last 5 or so pages, but Kyuube has a game now.

http://illucalab.com/incubator/incubatore.html

Contract girls and use them to fight witches and eventually they'll become witches and fight walpurgis night at the end. My high score was 46k.

great game! i dont know how to read japanese floating on the screen but i manage to defeat walpurgis effectively.

tips:
assemble as many normal girls as possible within the area of your mouse pointer. click and hold. the progress bar surrounding the girls will speed up. surround weaker witches or familiars with pms. pms should not be too close to each other when fighting. when normal girls appear onscreen move them out of witches'/familiars' range by dragging. they are easily get killed. pms inactive in battle will eventually become a witch but slowly. a faster way is to drain their energy when fighting.

i don't know how to use the skills. i've reached level 9 girls but skills seemed to be blank.

when things get tough, homu-chan will save the day.

my highest score 56788

EDIT: instead of click and hold, you could click rapidly, it seems to progress faster but quite unhealthy to my index finger and the mouse button.

also defeating higher level witches and familiars up your pms, if your pms are of lower levels.

it also seems there is no time bonus. the faster i reach walpurgis night with an increasing army of pms, the lower my score is

homu-chan will always finish witches/walpurgis if you happen to reach 0 pms.

Last edited by kaigan; 2011-04-01 at 03:49.
kaigan is offline   Reply With Quote