View Single Post
Old 2013-08-18, 05:55   Link #48
eduard3

Good finale to the series imo...

The series somewhat shows harsh realities in our world, although I won't talk about all of it, remember each character and I'm personally not surprised about their characteristics. I've met people who are similar.
Kuroneko:
Short but understandable if you get where the series is actually heading towards. And even then I personally found it to be good. The rain scene showed the harsh truth that not everyone has a happy ending with another person no matter how hard they try. It showed that it WILL hurt and no matter how strong a person is, they need to fall back on something (Ruri went back to her Kuroneko personality for the rest of the scene after the confession)

Ayase:
I personally found her and Kyousuke's interactions to be more comedic...until it was her time to shine. Her story shows how attraction just happens, we don't choose who we get attached to, it may even be the person you hated the most at first.

I really do wish they'd get their own happy endings animated...but I don't think it's gonna happen :\...

In the end, it seems like no one really ends up with anyone because of the deal Kirino and Kyousuke had, but then you remember that not every deal or promise is kept and cue the last minute between the two.