View Single Post
Old 2012-01-20, 21:14   Link #72
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Need more RE Yaoi!

We need a DMCA takedown on this. Right now.

Stop squealing like a rabid fangirl dummy. That sort of stuff is disgusting.

Quote:
It may be that Sherry's G-virus is a key component in Alex's immortality virus. Or with the President dying, there might be some problems with Sherry being kept safe by the US government, and she's also being hunted along with Alex. Speculations, speculations.
I am more inclined to think that they are both fugitives hunted by Big Pharm so they could harvest them for $$$.

Though I wonder what kind of backlash is this going to get with Americans shooting Chinese.

Quote:
There's more than that. Alex was the head researcher for Spencer's immortality project, and it seems he had succeeded in it beyond all doubts. However, he took the research and disappeared, Spencer would die because of that.
Wesker was an incomplete version of the immortality project I think. And he died in RE5.

What worries me is that this might be the last RE game we'll ever play. Or maybe there is one last one : 7 is a pretty inauspicious number in the stock market.

Or we might even get Mizuki Nana to voice one of the characters in RE7 in the future. She already voiced characters in a couple of the most popular franchises in Japanese game industry (Nagisa from PS:I and Paz from MGSPW), it would be great if she did a third one.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote