View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 16:44   Link #110
Tenerezza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
A bit convenient? Asuna breaks free of her paralysis on her own, for example, and even though Kayaba admits he didn't even program a way to break free of it, all he has to say about is "I guess these things happen sometimes".

That's not convenient, that's all out ass-pull. At most you could explain it as the power of love or something like that but that's still pretty out there, specially for this setting.

I personally don't mind because I knew what I was getting into when I started watching, but I can absolutely understand if someone can't except that sort of things so easily. So yeah, I think Duckroll has a point.
For this we need to asume that the game is prefectly coded and that there is absolutly no software bugs what so ever, in fact as a programmer, I can say that there is no such case where there is no bugs around. This could easily be a bug, he is a programmer so he shouldn't be supprised. Probobly not the case here :P but could really easily explain it, and most other wierd things.

Another asumption many make is that peoples who die in the game instantly die in the real world as well, what about it potentially could be differ in time, what about it being headcliff who actually in the end send the terminate command? What if... what iff... and so on what I'm trying to say is that you need to asume something first and totally strongly belive it in for the rest to hold true, but some stuff have never been explained, most just asume it.

There is many many potential ways to explain it but I'll leave most of them out of here, however I have theories about this debate but since I cannot post it here as it requires future events, PM me if you guys die to know but I would not recomend it as it would potentially spoil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The problem is the English text said "Chaged into Immortal Object". It may just have been a typo, though (in addition to "changed").
This is indeed a Typo lol, as we all know, quite common in Anime.
Tenerezza is offline   Reply With Quote