View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 12:02   Link #89
Caster13
=^_^=

I'm really glad that the supporting characters took a bigger role this episode. It adds to the school atmosphere (and drama!).

It certainly looks as if it is Minorin's turn to be emotional. I can't wait for her real feelings to be revealed and for what ever will happen to help her over come. The chains of characters going through their troubles (first Kitamura now Minorin) may be a lot of drama that's bad for our mental state, but it's a fact that the web of relationships within a group of people moves and shakes out in a ripple effect.

Seeing Taiga as she was this episode was a delight. Both child-like and perhaps unconsciously yearning for redemption, I wonder if she enjoys the Christmas season not so much because of the lights and decorations but because Santa's all-seeing eye pushes her to redeem herself for all that she's done in the past year. She knows she can be a pain in the neck and this season puts her in the mood to make up for it.

I do think that Maya's being a little selfish when it comes to Kitamura. I wouldn't blame her for it however. It's only natural for anyone to try and avoid heart ache. But even more importantly, she's right about Takasu and Taiga being better off together--or at least, I'm sure many of us would agree with that. After all, it even provoked a response from Ryuuji.