Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-18, 08:35   Link #7845
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
^^ It's 21 in Singapore. Like, that was when I was working in Singapore - private education industry, at least.
The period I was working before my army days as a full timer clerk, I only have 14 damned days. It is supposedly a mandated number under the Employment Act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
You make it sound like this is a bad thing. It's not, it's actually a good thing. If the wealthy just build their wealth "back up," then they really aren't getting hurt at all. (Of course, they never lose their wealth in the first place, so they really aren't getting hurt.) As for poor people "pissing" their money away, at least they get to buy necessities in the meantime. Circulation of money is good for the economy and societal stability, keeping it sequestered in the hands of a few individuals or corporations is not.
Sometimes it is how the rich or the poor spend their money that gives them the result. Granted the fact that some are born with silver spoons and opportunities, but when a recession comes and people go from riches to rags, it often constitutes to a financial planning flaw.

Or at least it does for majority of the upper-middle or middle class.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.