View Single Post
Old 2008-10-16, 07:50   Link #47
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
But once you combine the Hyperior Gundam's Armure Lumiere system with the nuclear reactor and N-Jammer Canceler...
Well, Canard did place a N-Jammer Canceller on to his Hyperion unit. But DRAGOON is still a weakness. As well as a powerful-ass sword. ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
It is unstoppable,but Prayer use Dragoon to beat Canard. Ahh...that Armure Lumiere weakness,use Dragoon.

Anyway did IJustice has somekind of special engine, IJustice easily dodge Destiny attack.That means IJustice speed is equal to Destiny.

I can only imagine a Gundam equip with Wing of Light,nuclear reactor & Mirage Colloid.That gundam will dominate a battlefield.
Yes, the Destiny uses the Wings of Light, which spreads Mirage Colloid particles to confuse its opponent in a dogfight. That is why you see Shinn flying around and it is like there were multiple copies of Destiny.

And no, the Voitere Lumiere is a propulsion system, it does not disrupt the Mirage Colloid particles. But a Gundam that can disappear and has Wings of Light? That is basically Deathscythe Hell Gundam with a light display on its back.

Rather than being invisible, I would prefer to have a mobile suit that does not give the enemy the chance to see you, if you catch my drift. . .

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote