Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 13:30   Link #3320
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
He's creepy because what? No other guy in this manga is showing any interest in girls?.
He's creepy because his *showing interest* is beyond normal healthy boy reaction. ReaperxKingx already gave you 2 examples where he creeped out surrounding people. Normal boy's don't behave like that. They may have dirty thoughts but they stay in you know thoughts.

Quote:
He's normal compared to the Tatsumi I-don't-give-a-damn-if-you-like-me-Aoi Oga.
That's Oga's character. He is not interested in women at this point in time. Doesn't stop him from having a nice parenting conversation with Aoi where he first meet her and her brother in the park, though he didn't know it was her.

Quote:
And you never had dirty thoughts like him? Not even once? Given how 2 clones wave their asses in your avatar, I don't think so.
I probably didn't have much of dirty thoughts and if I did it was probably harmless things like, thinking that girl y have nice body. I didn't run around and tell her to strip to show me this or that, or other things creepichi does ...
As for avatar. I did it because I really liked the animation done in that particular ending. It was just so fluid that I thought it was worth to waste some time cutting it out and making avatar. You are also wrong about clones part, its girl dancing in front of a mirror, but whatever it may look like 2 girls.

Quote:
He might be a little creepy at times, but no way in hell he is a lolicon. From someone that was cockblocked forever such thoughts are expected.
Do you see us waving Lolicon flags left and right about him? I don't think so. We just state that he is damn creepy and deserves the treatment he gets.

Quote:
And he isn't cleared of the lolicon status simply because that is comic relief. He won't be cleared no matter what, that's how comic relief works.
Now this statement makes your whole post null. If we consider that he is made like that for *plot reasons* then you can treat ANY character with same attitude. Oga is not interested in women, because plot needs him to. Toujou is a dumb worker who is to dumb to know that there is a girl in love with him.
Beel is running around with his dick out and noone calls police to report Oga for child abuse.
I could go on and on, however in stories like that there is a Suspension of disbelief, that we should use to think that Y character behaves like that because of his personality and not because of author wanting him to do this and that.

Frankly be happy, its my first time doing such a reply ^^. Most of the time I just troll around and spew some random BS.