View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 12:07   Link #210
churchblue
Banned

Hey, I'm back. I was suspension because of not putting the spoilers in the right format for some other thread (honest mistake). Anyway, I still watch others' fanfics and do my own again (cut down the details, I get tired at a certain point). This IS a fanfic after all.

For starter, here's a fanfic character I thought up: Neon Arsenal. I didn't get to far into it. She is considered the "first" Originator despite no one her existence and is the only Originator that is Lvl 1. In real life, she is an artificial human (basically grown in a test tube) and is equip with more than just a Neuro Linker in herself. She looks human, converses like one and understand human emotions and common sense. The difference is she is physically and mentally stronger. The secret program she was part of was a living hell hole and was resposable for her "scar". The program was designed to make pure born soldiers with Neurolinkers. They use artificial humans so that they are not breaking the moral line. She was given the name "K" and was the most promising specimen. The program was the reason why she hates to kill, yet she does it because she is good at it. 2 months before Brain Burst was release to 100 kids, she killed everyone that worked there and burned the program to the ground hence canceling the program. She was later saved by the Creator and given the name Kira. She also assisted the Creator with Brain Burst. Then, a month after the BB was released, she disappeared. That all I got so far about her real self.

Her duel avatar, Neon Arsenal lives up to its name. She has nearly an infinite amount of weapons stored in herself from a tiny pistol to ...whatever you can think of. Her IS isn't physical, but mental as she has the ability to "sense what can't be sensed" (the 5 senses). She can create armaments like "you know who" and created the Seven Arcs from scratch. She considers herself "above a burst linker" and calls herself an "administrator". The Creator calls her "The Observer". She is a Lvl 1, but don't judge a book by its cover. That's all I got for her DA.

Feeling free to comments like always. It's still incomplete so you change it if you want except for the names. See ya tomorrow and happy election day!!