View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 19:47   Link #1129
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Which as I've already said multiple times, as a matter of fact on the post right above yours, it doesn't, just as freedom of speech is also regulated.

That said, the point I was trying to make is that many on the anti-gun side regard gun ownership as a privilege and a luxury, something more akin to owning a yacht, as opposed to being one of the basic rights as an American.
Personally.

I see the "gun" on a similar level as that of a "car". Not everyone has one. Not everyone wants one. But if people want to possess and use one -- then by all means.

But yea. A gun is certainly not a luxury. At the same time, people can live without a gun just fine -- if they so choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Stop being asinine. Guns have been regulated in the US for a long time, even before 1938, and it certainly is still regulated now.
Because people are being denied the Right to Live... tied to gun incidents... the current regulations are not enough. That is why I am on this thread. I demand more regulations -- for the sake of Gun Safety, without impeding on Gun Rights.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote