View Single Post
Old 2013-01-12, 05:39   Link #89
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Huh. Strange considering that I saw this as a more normal friendship then most of the bullying that Sena endures. Season 1 was pretty brutal at times. This came across more as three girlfriends getting together to do something a little crazy and silly like a ridiculous hairdo. The most gullible one is of course talked into doing it, and then the other two got a little carried away, but apologized afterwards.

I mean, when brushing her hair they were actually being nice to each other. Sena's comment about wanting to laugh it off together was revealing.
As for the negative traits, Sena has always been shown as that type of extreme person, did you forget the way she treats boys other then Kodoka?
To me it came across as two girlfriends getting together to pull a prank on somebody. The gullible one is not only blamed and punished for being gullible, but the apology she gets makes it even worse (Were they actually trying to be apologetic because as far as I can see they were just trying to make it worse). Sena's comment about wanting to laugh it off was revealing. If only the very thing it reveals about her wasn't thrown right back in her face...

As for the way she treats other boys, to be honest I actually did forget until you reminded me. It's always been informed and i can't even remember the last time they were mentioned. Is that bizarre group of followers even a part of her life any more? In any case, I'd say there's a difference between treating a group of masochistic adulators like they bizarrely want to be treated (an informed attribute that's linked to an aspect of her that she'd like to fix) and becoming a perverted stalker that masturbates whilst planning revenge (an attribute needlessly inserted in there so that it supposedly justifies whatever crap she's given).

Last edited by Haak; 2013-01-12 at 06:04.