Thread: hey guys
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-03, 22:24   Link #4
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I see that you've seen Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. Depending on how much you like that, similar "serious" romances include Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, 5 Centimeters per Second, or The Place Promised in Our Early Days.
OP rated Kimi ga Nozomu Eien a ten, though a little over alf the list is rated ten as well.
I'll second whatever KholdSecks says, and also say that you shouldn't have dropped Kanon after one episode (wtf?), unless it was something as atrocious as Dragonaut, give any anime at least 3-4 episodes.

Also, win for having the lowest compatibility I've ever seen. (31.3%)

Actually, I would recommend against Clannad because it seems that OP dislikes Key-KyoAni character designs, having dropped both Air and Kanon 2006 within four and one episode, respectively, and having rated Toei's adaptation higher.

Maybe Code Geass since you like Full Metal Panic! that much, it's another mecha anime, except with less romantic comedy and high school life and more smarts and action. One of the mecha in Code Geass looks like it might have been ripped off of the Arbalest, too. (Kidding.)