View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 17:11   Link #1062
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The best part about this movie is the ending song. Very good!

I just had to get the RAW to see what the noise was all about. Meh! Same wimpy attempt at staying away from the established manga material. Never daring. Urahara even ask Ichigo what is Rukia to him? His reply was, "she is the taisetsu nakama"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He revisited that scandalous line which our residence shippers who take their shipping very very very seriously always like to quote to make their case .... but then Itsy-poo doesn't end his speech right there. He painstakingly explains more than once through out the movie that because of her deed, the way she changed his world, he was able to save his family.

So... what is that mean Ichigo? You like really LOVE LOVE her then? Come on dude. Clarify it for us. Give us something definite. Unfortunately, the shippers who are rejoicing for this movie and the shippers who were dreading the movie -- they will get together and render the verdict, Ichigo is one very confused fellow.

I just had a laugh. Can you imagine HT is huddling with a Ichigo-Rukia shipper? I know I can't.

The only other good thing about this movie aside for the ending song, was the little dosage of Kon.

I'm also surprised the Bleach-crew managed to snag Hirano Aya for Homura's role.

Btw, the movie featured a giant tentacle monster that sort of resembled Yama-ji as the final boss. As a result no one really shined and the only one who had some sort of enjoyment was Kenpachi. It put a smile on my face when he went berserk and then we could hear him and Ikkaku were hollering and hooting in the background and lots of follow up explosion.

And finally a kodak moment for our yuri-girl Soi-fon. I also added a Kon moment for the heck of it.

Narf!