Thread: Licensed Gunslinger Girl
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-18, 06:49   Link #42
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by abubo
Rico:
I think she's the most emotionally wrecked and brainwashed girl thus far.
Plus she can kill without any kind of remorse, other may have talked to that hotel boy so that it wouldn't be necessary to kill him, but Rico just remembers Jan's instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati_nut
I really do hope the ending pits the girls against each other, and doesn't end with everybody living happily ever after.
Happy endings suck.
Only one to initiate rebellion againts corporation is Triela since she is "leader" of the girls because she is oldest and has shown that she can think independently, but I too feel that he is already accepted her role. Henrietta may follow Triela but is too attached to Jose to even think something that will put him in danger, so Jose must also join rebellion. Claes and Rico are just like puppets, (at this moment, may change in future) and are unlikely to object their treatment.

So far GSG has been good cambination of action and emotional episodes, but there has been no "big plot" in this series, just random episodes (or so it seems) about those girls, but of course this can change. They should just kill those "brothers", or at least most of them...

Edit: I checked official site, ep. 8 is out and it is about Angelica! (According the little japanese I understand and a single picture of her)

Last edited by Kensuke; 2003-12-18 at 07:38.