Thread: Licensed Gunslinger Girl
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-18, 11:52   Link #44
abubo

Quote:
Originally Posted by u&t
Just one note on the corporation. Don't think they're working for the government. The girls are not all italian and as far as we know the brothers are all dropouts of some kind.

I would say the Corporation is funded by "THEM" or whoever else it is that really runs things...
I think they are definately connected to the gov't. They are feared by both the terrorists and the mofia. I think they're more like a shadow FBI... top secret para-military outfit that does the gov't bidding but stay outside of the law. That doesn't make them the good guys since this particular gov't is very obviously corrupt to the core. Remember Clae's handler said that he joined so that he can re-join the Military Police later? Whomever funds the CORP must have close ties with the military as well.

A lot of them are foreigners, ur right. I think Jose is Spanish and Jan is Friench, no? And the we know Claes is definately German. I think Triela and Henrietta is Italian though. Not sure about Rico... probably Italian too.