View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 21:36   Link #32
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Yes, i know your opinion about Sasuke's character
But let's pretend we think about him as the author intended, then he's the less emotional and smarter guy from the two. He comes up with strategies and jutsu on his own, for example he came up with Kirin on his own and Orochi didn't have a clue about all that, while Naruto had to learn from Kakashi, he even asked Asuma about nature manipulation, etc.
This is not about my opinion that Sasuke is a morron, this is about the fact that Sasuke also received helps during his fights (there are very few combats in this entire manga fully 1 vs. 1 without any outside help), the fact that while Sasuke isn't as demonstrative in his feeling as Naruto he is however very passionate and even a bit fanatical in his emotion (Hell the Uchiha literally have enhanced emotion), the fact that he was also very ignorant of the world he lived in until recently and the fact he's done many things that most sane people wouldn't call smart. He might not be as dumb as Naruto but then again who is?
Quote:
That could be the case, we'll see when they fight, what will Madara say when he wins. For me it's hard to believe that a guy who is so arrogant and so competitive would not be really angry that another guy not only beats him multiple times but he lets him live. Surely before he turned "evil" his strong bond with Hashirama just overpowered such thoughts, but we don't know how he exactly changed when he became "evil".
Madara never had any trouble admitting that Hashirama bested him. He only ever was arrogant to people he truly overwhelmed completely and utterly. In fact when was he ever really competitive except in a friendly fashion as a child along with Hashirama? He fought for the sake of his brother and not out of misguided sense of superiority and he wasn't even really interested in the Hokage position. There is no doubt that he wishes to fight and beat Hashirama, that much is certain, but it really doesn't seem to me that it's out of an inferiority complex.
Incidentally he was only beaten twice and the first time was against Hashirama, Tobirama and a few others Senju.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Madara becomes gay for Hashirama... He orgasmed a flo-

*gets shot by yaoi haters*
That's fairy close to canon.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote