View Single Post
Old 2007-03-13, 21:19   Link #58
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Go with Yesasia. They have free worldwide shipping and don't price gouge like Himeyashop.com. Playasia is alright too, but Yesasia is often a little bit cheaper and Duty Free. Plus Playasia doesn't have free shipping, though I recall Playasia has one service that may make it preferable too Yesasia in some cases, I can't remember exactly what it is though.

There should be no reason to use Himeyashop though unless you like markups on your games ranging from meagre to outrageous and odd item descriptions. Oh and USD$19.00 S&H at the bare minimum regardless of weight, value or size. As is always the case with Japan they have no concept of fair price whatsoever.

One final thing, in case you want to use UPS, it's going to cost you.... USD $75.00 for the first item and $15.00 for any additional item and a crap return policy. I can't stress this enough that you are getting ripped off ROYALLY if you use this website.

Unless your buying PC-Eroge in which case no matter where you go you'll get gouged so feel free to shop away. It's funny because if a company opened up a site that fixed it's prices to the U.S Market for Japanese PC Games (There may very well be one that I don't know about) they'd stand to make a fortune since no Japanese online retail company would be able to compete with them without lowering their prices substantially.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-03-13 at 21:58.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote