View Single Post
Old 2009-08-14, 22:51   Link #890
Heminga13
Wannabe Sleuth

I can see why people preferred broadcast, but I watched it chronological the first time, too, and I was hooked after Melancholy VI. Every other episode was just fun to watch. Granted, this was first anime series I went out and watched after having stopped watching Toonami for several years. It's probably the main reason why I'm so much more fond of it than everything else.

I ended up watching it again with a couple roommates a few months afterwards in broadcast order and the one that actually liked it (the other now hates it with a passion and I enjoy bringing it up for lulz) said he would have probably liked to watch it chronological instead.

Anyway, anybody else hyping the unannounced Vanishment movie yet? I know I still am! I've got some more thoughts of the possibility of it but I won't post them until Sunday or something. I'm busy tomorrow for once.....I can't wait to head back to college.

Heminga13: Speculating and anticipating 'The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya' movie since August 3, 2009.